Tips for a Psychic Reading. For those of you who have never had a psychic reading before, we have a few tips for you. We want your experience with our psychics to be a positive one, and these tips can help ensure that you do.
Tips for your psychic reading:
1. Think about the questions you would like to ask during your psychic reading. Write them down in order of importance before your session begins. This way, you will not forget anything you wanted your psychic reading to focus on. The order of importance helps make sure your most important questions are answered first. When you see how much information you would like your session to cover, it also can give you an idea of about how much time your psychic reading would require.
2. Take the time to choose the right psychic advisor. We have arranged our psychics in categories of topics/areas of expertise and by psychic gift. This helps you choose the psychic reading style (such as tarot readers or clairvoyants) and the area your questions (such as love and relationships or career) cover. Read through the listing of each psychic to learn more about them, their experience, specialties, gifts and tools used during your psychic readings to help you select the right advisor for you. Take the time to read the reviews via feedback for the psychic as well so you can benefit from other client’s experiences.
3. Create a quiet atmosphere. Turn off the television and music. Remove any distractions and get comfortable. Try to relax before getting a psychic reading if possible. It is understandable that in times of stress clients often contact a psychic reader for assistance. The stress you are feeling can be picked up on by the psychic and overpower your reading. A few deep breaths can be a big help in clearing away the stress and negative energy. Many psychics are also empathic, so the energy you are putting out can influence their reading.
4. Never fall victim to psychic scams. As a reputable website, we do not allow our readers to sell spells, candle magic, aura cleansing, curses or their removal. Do not allow a psychic to take you off-site.
Never pay extra money or large sums of money to a psychic asking to do spells, aura cleansings, meditations, or remove curses.
5. Too many psychic readings with too many different readers in too short a period of time is not a good practice. We understand you may need to try a few psychics to see which ones you like and connect with best and there is nothing wrong with that. When a client speaks with numerous psychic readers about the same exact situation with the same exact question can result in conflicting and confusing readings. If that occurs, it is best to allow at least a few days for the energies to clear before you get another psychic reading. You want a psychic that you feel a connection to, and their readings resonate with you. If you are just looking for a psychic that will tell you what you want to hear, you are defeating the purpose of a psychic reading.